Plantilla para una aplicacion de ventas en mi caso tenis

A continuación les comparto el proyecto de una aplicación que realice para mi negocio personal, me permite gestionar toda la información de mis clientes, el saldo, enviar mensajes de texto como recibos o comprobantes, de igual manera esta conectada con firebase para guardar toda la información, lo que significa que guarda la información de manera local con Tiny DB y hace respaldo de copia de seguridad con Firebase. Espero les pueda servir el proyecto.

AppTenis.aia (5.2 MB)

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please, the allowed language at the community is English :wink:

The official language here is English.Taking in another language s aren’t allowed.Kindly translate your post :wink:

Can you please stop talking in another language.:sweat:

Here you need to follow the rules.The rules say:

What I don’t understand is because they annoy me, the publication is in Spanish, first worry about that and then about my comments, also my comment is directed to the creator of the publication, you have not, for me they are less, apu

#off-topic
Because it was at 2018, there, talking in another language was allowed, because their was a plugin for translation, from almost a year it isn’t allowed.

Well, if your comments was directed to the author, and not to the community, send him a pm, you can their talk in your language.but I’m not sure you will get a response because the author was seen from 2 years ago.
And now please don’t go #off-topic :wink: