Someone to make App simple with Kodular

Sorry for my English.
I need someone to make me a simple App created with Kodular. Basically it will have about 7 screens and in them some multiplications, additions and subtractions will be made.
The sketches are already created in .png images
I will need the .aia to personally make the changes in colors, images, multiplication factors … that I must modify in the future.
Thank you

Necesito que alguien me haga una App sencilla creada con Kodular. Basicamente tendrá unas 7 pantallas y en ellas se realizarán algunas multiplicaciones, sumas y restas.
Los bocetos están ya creados en imágenes .png
Necesitaré el .aia para hacer yo personalmente los cambios en colores, imágenes, factores de las multiplicaciones… que deba modificar en el futuro.

Gracias.

The official language of community is english therefore do not use other languages

2 Likes

Sorry for my English.
I need someone to make me a simple App created with Kodular. Basically it will have about 7 screens and in them some multiplications, additions and subtractions will be made.
The sketches are already created in .png images
I will need the .aia to personally make the changes in colors, images, multiplication factors … that I must modify in the future.

Thank you.

You must also tell people how much you will pay for it.

4 Likes

Is it just me?
I think the title is misleading. The meaning of the title is “ask someone to make your app simpler”, but what you’ve asked is “ask someone to make you a simple app

1 Like

@Toni_Cor Seguramente tienes en cuenta que tendrás que pagar por eso. Yo hablo español (soy argentino). Si quieres escríbeme un mensaje y lo discutimos.

You surely have in mind that you will have to pay for that. I speak Spanish (I am Argentine). If you want, write me a message and we will discuss it.

Why should you and I discuss it? That’s for the person who made this topic to discuss things.

1 Like

Yes, sorry. You’re right. I posted my answer from your post, because I made reference to the topic of payment. But the message is for the creator of this thread, @Toni_Cor

1 Like

Then tag him… so we know for who is that.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for the errors in the post.

Jorge Escalante, how can I contact you privately to teach you my idea?.

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for the errors in the post.

Jorge Escalante, how can I contact you privately to show you my idea? .
I have created the application that I want to make in .png images to make it easier for the developer to know what I want.

As I said, it is an application that does some multiplication, addition and subtraction, similar to a game.

1 Like

Click en mi perfil --> message

Click on my profile --> message

1 Like

Please, if you translate every post, then delete the Spanish one before posting it. Thx.

Yoshi

1 Like

Okay. I put them in Spanish because the user who posted said that he does not handle English well, and I also put it in English to respect the official language of the forum. I did not think it would be a problem for someone if everyone can understand it well, since I think it is ultimately the goal of a community of users is to understand each other.
But I take note of your advice. Thank you.

1 Like

Provide any idea apk app link or screen shots

1 Like

yes we can make an app for you do visit us if you found any app intresting listed in our website do contact me

1 Like