Player extension?

hi
i’ve a project with 10 button , each one should play an audio file , do i have to use the player extension 10 times, or there’s away to merge them all in one extension?

thanks

Hello there,

Sorry, Player is a component, not an extension.

Using only one Player, change the source of the Player when the user clicks on one of the ten buttons. Saves components.

1 Like

is it possible to show me how in blocks ?
thanks

Just find the set Player Source block in the Player drawer yourself… it is very simple. .

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

I managed to figure it out, now i want same button to start and stop , it’s only starting now and not able to pause/stop …

please advice

Your blocks look fine… do you still use several player components?

Learn to debug your project. .

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing and Debugging

Taifun