Please help me with app sidebar

Please help me
In the side menu layout, when I create a specific button, say, about us, it displays a pop up about my app. After I click OK, the about us button is highlighted in the side menu. I want to highlight Home page.
Directly, When I dismiss the notifier, it should again go the the home page not to its page(about us page)

1 Like

What… Didn’t get you…

I want to change the highlighted option of about us to home on dismissing dialogue

Directly, When I dismiss the notifier, it should again go the the home page not to its page(about us page)

1 Like

Show your blocks what you have tried…

1 Like

I am searching for the block
“on notification dismiss”
and if I find it, I think I can add return to home screen and highlight the home option.

I am asking you about block which you already created…

Annotation 2020-08-03 134327

1 Like

This block only show alert of home…

No below that there is dialogue of about us

Ok… Use after choosing block to complete your task.

where can I find it?

1 Like

In notifier go block section

1 Like

Thank you…But please don’t go anywhere, I need your help…

1 Like

Ok… I am always here

do I have to add multiple notifiers then? because, I have kept the same notifier for home and about sections

Is this correct if I want to exit the app when the user selects yes in the dialogue?

Do you want to exit?
YES NO

If user clicks yes, he should exit or else, he should be redirected to the last screen.

you should use if else. If choice = YES, close application; else open screen (your screen name)

where can I find “if choice” block?

Go to the block editor select Notifier, then select after choosing event after that use the if else statement and complete your task.