Please help to solve: Cannot read properties of undefined

WheresTheBus.aia (42.6 KB)

1 Like

Pls read the post shared by dora to avoid such error, and don’t give much pressure for her to work on your aia.

2 Likes

WheresTheBus.aia (42.7 KB)

1 Like

@dora_paz

can you fix this (error generating Yail for screen 4696413231382528_Screen1: : Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘indexOf’)
tp.aia (616.0 KB)

Check this one :point_down:

tp.aia (616.1 KB)

1 Like

@Anu10
Thank you so much it works

2 Likes

eageeye (2).aia (40.9 KB)
can you guys fix this?

eageeye.aia (40.8 KB)

Please kindly fix this also, thank you!

Same problem: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘match’). Please fix and try packaging again.

FriendlyGame_1015.aia (67.7 KB)

Try this
FriendlyGame_1015_1.aia (68.2 KB)

1 Like

Hi @dora_paz , can you fix this too?
Resize_app_mit.aia (893.6 KB)
Regards!

Here you go

Resize_app_mit_3.aia (894.3 KB)

Error generating Yail for screen 6362757110693888_Screen1: : Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘indexOf’). Please fix and try packaging again.
trans.aia (1.1 MB)
Can you help me can you fix it

Try this, problem was that min SDK was set to 16 instead of 19

trans_1.aia (1.1 MB)

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

How can I fix this problem myself

Usually what I do is to open aia with 7zip, go to youngandroidproject, edit project.properties and check it for missing properties or invalid properties. If I see any I correct it, save it, save changes to aia and upload it to creator.

See below,

1 Like

Hiw to fix Error generating yail for Screen1: : Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘indexOf’)

Countain of my Screen1 are image and button to start

Welcome to the community. Have you read the topic ? Error is caused by missing properties or wrong properties in project.settings. You have to downloal aia, open project settings with a text editor and correct it

1 Like