Problem after screen import

Hi @Kodular Family :slightly_smiling_face:
I am getting a problem after screen import.When i download my ais and import in another project some dropped components and extension are hidden automaticall. Please anyone help me :pleading_face::pleading_face: I don’t know about this.
Before import :

Screen after import :

Please do not tag users in order to get attension. I usually prefer not to use ais so I do not know why this is happening. Have you tried to export and import again ?

1 Like

Sorry for this​:disappointed::disappointed:,I have tried many times but getting same and same. I am seeing this problem first time in kodular.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

i get this error on android 999999999999999999999999 times

What do you means by “stupid” ? I don’t have problem with components visibility please look above then said something :slightly_smiling_face:

stupid android

the screen not visible

i think this post goes to Android Be Like

I don’t have any problem with my screen visibility. i have problem when screen imported.

May be while downloading the screen you might have clicked hidden mode, or may be due to more blocks it may happen, but i m not sure.

1 Like

Thanks dear, I don’t click any hidden mode.
I will try again tomorrow and then tell you.
:blush::grinning:

1 Like

Hi dear

I solved my problem with Brain 2.0, It happened because when i export a ais it also export normal a other ais with it.It means when we export one ais, actually it export two ais from the project as a one ais. I think this is a bug.So, I requested to @moderator please take a look about this :grinning::grinning::grinning:
#pleaselook

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.