Problem in Firebase Get Tag List quary

I repeat you didn’t have any tag called name as per your project bucket

Set project bucket to Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052/My_channel_list
Call Firebase tag (Name)

Also tried that …

SAME RESULT

If you wish pm me your firebase url to check it to see the structute because above you provided 2 different structures

Show us what have you tried

Also check project bucket name in Designer’s properties. Set it to empty and try again

As You Instructed

Both are the same I just Maximised the Tag in 1st Picture and Minimised it in the 2nd

As You can see.

Then project bucket is Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052/ and make sure project bucket in designer’s properties is empty

Actually, There are 2 Codes

1st to call anme
2nd to Call Tag in My Channel List
and the call tag value and show in the list view working fine.

As You can see.

Only Firebase Call Value not Working

Tried that too.

Same Result, no value getting

If you wish go to https://put_your_firebase_url_here/Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052/.json and post a screenshot here

or get tag list for Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052 , set listview elements to get value and post a screenshot

I have done the 2nd one and here is the result

Set again project bucket to Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052 call get value tag Name when got value if tag = Name set label2.text to get value

Done that too and the Same Result…

Set again project bucket to Brodadcaster_user_profile/9182902338052 Store value tag Name give another name and see if value is overwritten in firebase

STRANGE, Really STRANGE

Before Changing Codes

After Changing Codes

2 Tags with one name

Codes

Maybe you had an empty space when saved first tag’s name that caused somekind of glitch ? Now if you call tag Name I’m sure that you will get Rahul Kashyap as value. Does this occurs also in other main tags for example 918294233052 ?

Yes I am getting Rahul Kashyap

But, it isn’t strange as you can see in Firebase there is rarely a chance there are 2 Tags of the same name

I tried this with my other codes

It is working with some tags while with others it don’t

I really can not tell why that happened, did you add values directly in firebase or all were saved via app ?