Problem in video player extension

Hi , I have a problem with video player extension, When playing the video, the full screen button and the play and pause button disappear. Also, when you click on the video, it does not stop.
I use (deephost video player extension)
the Vertical_Scroll_Arrangement that i used for video player height = 300 , width = fill
Is the problem from the codes or extension? , thanks

this is a screen shot from app

and this is my blocks
blocks

You can try changing the size from the default one :thinking:Also try changing your vertical scroll Arrangemnt to automatic.So it resizes according to the components inside.
Also try using youtube player component if you are playing youtube videos,Or the video player component.because we don’t reccomand here deep host’s extensions because he doesn’t support his extensions.
BTW, does this extension has show controls method or property?

I have to use it because I upload videos to cloudnary or archive … If there is any way to help me play these videos in the video player I would be very grateful to you :blush: :heart_eyes:

Just get the video link and set the video player source to this link :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I have been working on AppyBuilder for two years and the video player does not support links :slightly_smiling_face: thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Excuse me, the kodular video player does not support the full screen without button that makes the video full screen … Is there any way to make the video player more advanced Because I searched a lot to no avail :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.