Problem with eagle

What is a regular keystore?! :thinking:

Ok thank you.
But then how can the SHA-1 be exported?

@Point When you export keystore, it exports as android.keystore file. Is not it enough to sign your app?

SHA-1 is already exists in your keystore.

Ok thank you.

Guys pull yourself together and follow the guidelines

Post in the right categorie, post only once and do not steal topics

• Make sure that you post your question in the correct category, and only post your message once.

• Do not post replies to old topics asking your own question. Start your own new topic instead. Hi-jacking other peoples topics is against the Forum Rules and irritates everyone.

/Boban

4 Likes

This fisrt

This After

For the second question, the problem Is a Little bit strange because the First and the second Button open the same screen.
If i Press the First Button It works.
If i Press Also the second Button the App Crash.
In the screen that the Buttons open i use text box and a list picker with images.
For the block i use JSON extension and other Classic blocks. Tonight i write it

this is the block

and the component

YouTube Player… Force closed on Eagle

Well… I can export Keystore.

Same problem is with me, i created an app with draco version that is working well … but same app (without any change) i exported by eagle … that is not working.
PROBLEMS
1. When i press to go to second screen then app crashing.
2. when app opened and first screen is before then it takes time to show on screen image which are in assets.
3. Nothing could find any more because i could not load my app other than Screen1.

WHAT I TRIED TO SOLVE THESE:-
1. Enable Experimental Component properties.
2. clear cache, cookies, refresh page, restart Browser, clear temp files on computer, restart computer, used another computer, used another android to test app.

RESULT:-
nothing changed
same problem as mentioned above

please solve my problem …

also please tell me what is maximum % of commission will get by kodular after this update…

1 Like

this may help you

1 Like

@Vishwas @sivagiri
another bug.
when i set the title bar back button to true the app show the menu side instead of the back button.
what i set:

what i see with now with eagle:

what i see before the update to eagle:

Have you fixed the problem?
Because I still have the problem

Hello,
Can we use Draco version after Eagle version update.

I do not think so

Yes if Diego makes it live.
But we all know we can not use previous version after new version.

It’s not possible to revert to an older version.
All components in your projects have been “upgraded” to Eagle, and using any version that is not newer than Eagle will result in your projects not opening.

3 Likes

Eagle version is hard to make apps through mobile.
Draco version is more efficient with mobile.