Problem with Permissions

I been trying to export my app and finally it did after hours
Well there’s some bugs also TinyDB isn’t working at all
Please fix it asap , thanks for reading

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Dont worry I’m experienced in making apps through Kodular, i didn’t have that issue before, now i have it after exporting any apk i got

1 Like

What kind of error? in my case is working fine in my 3 apps.

What exactly is your issue?
If you really want help, then you should provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks and a description of what you want to happen and what happens instead

Taifun

before the errors and such , it was exporting just fine , tinyDB was working and displaying my downloaded videos , right now it doesnt show up anything , here is the blocks

@Taifun

Sorry, I will not check all your blocks…
I asked for

Alternatively you also can prepare an example project as small as possible which elicits your issue…

Taifun

you asked for it just i sent it all because i used tinydb multiple times

anyways the problem in second screen if u please take alook…

Sorry, no

Taifun

IIs there fix for it ?
My blocks are right i requested to the media though the screen 1 but Kodular combining the apk with only 2 permission , Phone , Media

Screen1- intialize - request - Read_Media
But after combining there isnt a request for it
Any fix for it?
Even after accepting the media permission in the app it shows the error

1 Like

it didnt work

But then you shouldn’t get this error message if you have requested the permission correctly e.g. in the Screen.Initialize event.

So what didn’t work?

i already requested it in screen1 intialize i really dont know why this happen

could you provide the corrected blocks for it ?