Problema con VisorWeb. Problems with Webviewer

Buenas tardes, tengo problemas con mi app en Makeroid. En AppInventor funciona perfectamente, pero al pasarla a Makeroid no funcionana 2 de los 3 botones, que simplemente son enlaces. Me gustaría que me ayudaran por favor, o bien, que me dijeran si es cuestión de esperar un tiempo a que se estabilice la actualización. Muchas gracias.

Good afternoon, I have problems with the webviewer, since it only works on one of the three buttons that my app has. To what is due? Thanks

CEPdeRondaMakeroid.aia (775,6 KB)

1 Like

hello to all
sorry…
I can’t open that project even in AppInventor…

Do the buttons have any pictures? That may be the problem.

There seems to be an issue with the new Android System Webview update on some devices.

Specifying url in designer and in blocks won’t load the page, remove one of them.

On one of them you have specified only in blocks.

tip: for your project, use close screen instead

From your private message, please post in the community so other can help as well.

Good afternoon, I have made the changes that you propose and it still does not work. I do not know what else I can do? Thank you

The webviewer component is not a full featured browser and you will have a lot of problems trying to see some websites.

Try this if it works
webtestformakeroid.aia (2.8 KB)
webtestformakeroid.apk (2.3 MB)

Be patient, it takes a while to load web pages depending on how fast internet you have.

Boban