Professional clock app

nice UI . can u tell me what is alarm UI ?

i not understand what you asking

1 Like

ask

i mean this . tnx

Yes i use gardiant colour

no i mean how to use scroll numbers . any extentions ?or just use vertical scroll component ?

Yes their is number picker extention

2 Likes

thanks a lot

Welcome to you

suggestion- add tick tick sound when second changes, give a clock sound, so that it would be like real clock.

Never use ABSOLUTE positioning when using a canvas if your app will be published. Donā€™t settle for your app looking good in your device. Thereā€™s all kinds of screens out there with a lot of different resolutions and sizes. Your device is just one of them.

If you do a little centering procedure, as simple as returning the value of Canvas.width / 2, then you have the vertical center of your canvas IN ANY device your app may be installed.
Do the same for horizontal center with Canvas.Height / 2.

3 Likes

Please can you elaborate , please gave the example through blocks

Fine i will be make the change

I could but I donā€™t know how you are drawing the clock hands. Show me your blocks how you do that and I can tell you how to center them.

I use image sprite in the canvas thats it

Ok, show the blocks where you initially give the clock hands their x and y positions.

Tried to find out already here

1 Like

How can you create an alarm if when you kill the app it stops working or your app works in the background?

1 Like

It create a normal alarm at your deviceā€¦

1 Like

I successfully solved that problem

1 Like

@Lagu6 you might want to find out here App Inventor Extensions: Alarm | Pura Vida Apps how the alarm extension is working
Taifun