Razorpay payment

How to use Razorpay api to make payments in app

Show what you have tried ?

How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen
and if you like to get help, then help us to be able to help youā€¦ i.e. provide more informationā€¦ especially a link to the API documentation, see also

Taifun

2 Likes

Itā€™s very easy doesnā€™t need api just create custom page and use #OCR and #CustomWebView i already make it without any extensionā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s easily hackableā€¦ So donā€™t suggest that methodā€¦

Better if you are creating link for the payment then you can use web to check fail & successā€¦

2 Likes

Heyā€¦itā€™s not hackable bcz i already make app and also publish itā€¦and its 5 months oldā€¦also m not suggesting any hackble methodā€¦:pray:ā€¦m just think to help himā€¦

1 Like

Yes it isā€¦ I used that method & also I found how to hackā€¦

1 Like

Just because itā€™s been published for 5 months doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s unhackable. It just means no ā€œprofessionalā€ hacker can be bothered to try to hack it yet. If you have millions of users then it might be worth someoneā€™s while to hack it.

2 Likes

How can I make in app amount payment

1 Like

If you want to create it for dynamic amount then you have to work with api else you can use link & I will tell you that how you can confirm that payment is done or not using webā€¦

Till now I have used Ocr Method But I want Api Method for In app amount

Can somebody help me posting api

1 Like

So may be you have to try firstā€¦ Because direct asking for block is not a good way to learnā€¦
Must try firstā€¦

Okay Any Tutorial

see again my previous answer

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventorā€™s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ā€¦ the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ā€˜teachesā€™ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

No need for api newly m make it with php & JavaScript

How Any tutorial

Sry canā€™t add if you wants its just 150INR rupees pm if u want u will get a web url & a aia file and all guide

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.