Razorpay payment

How to use Razorpay api to make payments in app

Show what you have tried ?

How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen
and if you like to get help, then help us to be able to help you… i.e. provide more information… especially a link to the API documentation, see also

Taifun

2 Likes

It’s very easy doesn’t need api just create custom page and use #OCR and #CustomWebView i already make it without any extension…

3 Likes

It’s easily hackable… So don’t suggest that method…

Better if you are creating link for the payment then you can use web to check fail & success…

2 Likes

Hey…it’s not hackable bcz i already make app and also publish it…and its 5 months old…also m not suggesting any hackble method…:pray:…m just think to help him…

1 Like

Yes it is… I used that method & also I found how to hack…

1 Like

Just because it’s been published for 5 months doesn’t mean that it’s unhackable. It just means no “professional” hacker can be bothered to try to hack it yet. If you have millions of users then it might be worth someone’s while to hack it.

2 Likes

How can I make in app amount payment

1 Like

If you want to create it for dynamic amount then you have to work with api else you can use link & I will tell you that how you can confirm that payment is done or not using web…

Till now I have used Ocr Method But I want Api Method for In app amount

Can somebody help me posting api

1 Like

So may be you have to try first… Because direct asking for block is not a good way to learn…
Must try first…

Okay Any Tutorial

see again my previous answer

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

No need for api newly m make it with php & JavaScript

How Any tutorial

Sry can’t add if you wants its just 150INR rupees pm if u want u will get a web url & a aia file and all guide

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.