Remove Commission bug

I removed two app commissions on the 22nd of April. But today (30 April) I try to build that app from kodular I see Unity ads showing that app.
Then I go to https://my.kodular.io/projects And let’s select that project and see “Remove commission” showing in my dashboard

Another bug
I had done Remove Commission before but sometimes Unity ads showing in my app
I mailed about this a month ago but But no reply came

1 Like

This is a bug, right?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a bug and we’re looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Please fix it.I can’t update my application for this

It will maybe take a few days so please be patient. Your concern is noted.

Can’t you fix my problem manually? My app is 1 million + download I really need to update my app

1 Like

Like i said you have to wait. Or you have to accept that there are unity ads visible in your app for the moment.

My subscription will start from the day you fix it, Right?

That’s not up to me, i am a mod not a dev. You have to talk with the person that can fixed that when he gets back. So like i said be patient.

1 Like

Today, once again, I have removed the commission of one of my two apps

Then I build the app again from kodular I see unity ads showing in my app

Then download the version that is published in the play store and see that unity ads are also showing there

The money will be refunded to me every time I have removed the commission till date
Unity ads are shown in my app before. I mailed the support email to kodular but no reply came (That was a month and a half ago)

2 Likes

I also face same issue , i have removed commission on 1June 2020 , but still Unity Ads show in my app, I have already sent mail to kodular support team but no reply . If this is a bug from kodular side so please Provide Refund Options, Because we pay for remove the commission , and its not work form kodular side.

Have you made the payment for June?

I pay on 1 June 2020

kodular Payment

Kodular staff need to have a look at this.

1 Like

Hello!

Would it be possible for you to share an APK with this behaviour?
If you don’t want to share it publicly, can you please send it through a PM?

Please Check I sent You App Link Through PM.

is this issue resolved can i make payment and remove commission? Please advise

I went refund

In my case i faced the issue , but after report my issue has been resolved by developers.

thank you so can i make payment?

and can you please let me know how it will work.after paying we need update our Apk in playstore?