Scores and Markers APP on :google_play: [v 1.1]

No, it’s a name text field. That’s why it isn’t a number keyboard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know how to validate that is a valid email. Can you explain me it? :pray:t3:

Yes, I know it. One alert say that the message is sending, and the last alert means that the message has already sended correctly

I think is because I checked the Save Response of the Web Component

I’ve tested it too.
It’s a nice app :heart: but:
Actually, all the app margins is damaged in my mobile:

The screen isn’t scrollable at all.I wasn’t able to scroll it when i’ve added many scores.

1 Like

Ok. I know what is the problem. The icon is an URL, not an asset. I’ll fix it.

I didn’t think about it. Great suggestion! :heart:

How Can I do it? I searched it before publishing on :google_play: but I don’t find the solution

That’s stange… I will look it and try to fix it…
Thanks a lot! :blue_heart:

Do you know how to adjust the size to all devices? I have set the screen sizing to responsive…

1 Like

See this guide:

2 Likes

When Keyboard Visible,
Request Focus.

component_event

component_method (1)

The problem is that is a notifier… :pensive:
Well, Can I use the Any Component block of a text box?

When Keyboard Visible
if Notifier 1 Visible
Request Focus TextBox 1
else if Notifier 2 Visible
Request Focus TextBox 2
else if Notifier 3 Visible
Request Focus TextBox 3

1 Like

Other thing, do you know why the check icon doesn’t show correctly? In the companion is correct.
APP from Google Play:

The companion:

You can’t select the notifier text box

Very Nice App! Might Be There Are Some Bug’s , But Your Work Is Amazing

1 Like

Ok Google confused me here :point_down:

By validation I meant that even if I write something like @.com, then also the email is sent :point_down:

1 Like

You can use the TextBox. Request Focus method when the related dialogs are shown

1 Like

It is also sent the opinion. I have already received your test opinions XD

I knew it already :wink:

Then implement on my feedback ASAP :joy:

Of course! I’m going to process your feedback “test”. It’s a great idea! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Haa,

You have used Xoma’s design and not give him credits, haa.

2 Likes

60% Design copy…

1 Like

I don’t know if you know it, but Xoma has been banned from the community one month ago, so…

The aia it’s free and open source. He did it for us, to use it in our apps. So I don’t copy. I have use a resource that it’s public on the community. And it’s only the feedback screen.
I want to see your apps design. Maybe you are not the correct person to critique others…:wink::roll_eyes:

EDIT:
Definitely, I think you can’t critique… (It seems that you haven’t use the Kodular creator, and you are almost new here…)

1 Like

New Version 1.1

Hi everyone! I have just published a new update!
:new: Changes:

• :art: New gradient colours of the score cards at the start screen!
  • :hammer_and_wrench: The speed of the notifier of deleting all the scores has been improved (Thanks to @ADDYLIN to advise me this :wink:)

:google_play: You can download it NOW on Google Play:

1 Like