Screen change OR layout disable

Hi all, I’m hoping that my question is more philosophical with some technical background.

I have an app which has only two screens, with the 2nd screen being the main. As you guessed in that screen is were all the fun happens and has many buttons and is full of different horizontal/vertical layouts with different characteristics and many features. My blocks are developed in such a way to disable one layout and then enable another, which makes the block codes too long and complicated some times… and as you guessed returning back to the original prompt the present display is disable and the other layouts are activated and so on.

The question is whether this way of changing the display is better than changing screens? What I mean, is using multiple screens make coding easier but it actually requires more RAM or draws other assets from smartphones? Is one way better than the other for old vs new smartphones? Has anyone kept any KPIs on the subject?

It sounds new to me and I don’t think the same. Apk file depends upon the blocks, extension and mainly the assets. It is up to you to disable layout or implement screens.

If you use layout you have to be more cautious with visible true or false.

If you are using screens, you must set up proper way of switching the screens…

These are questions not statements. I’m asking ‘is using multiple screens make coding easier but it actually requires more RAM or draws other assets from smartphones?

Is one way better than the other?

certainly Not…