ScrollHandler: Handle the scroll of scroll views

Doing so will slide to the top.

As above I have explained these 2 blocks
Capture Uploading: Capture.PNG…

It can run normally and can reach the lowest point, but I don’t know what 130 means?

direction ~ int
Left = 17
Right = 66
Top = 33
Bottom = 130

alright, thank you very much! !
Can the color of the vertical frame slider be changed? The corresponding code block could not be found.

scroll to bottom it not woking properly

i used scroll to bottom in a procedure
it scrolls towards the bottom but not till the end

everytime it left outs some part in the end to scroll.

It has been a long time you joined the community but still you don’t know that just writing ‘it is not working’ will not really help us to solve your problem.

2 Likes

This is the Aia
AI_BOT.aia (386.0 KB)

@Minur_Hussain

I guess the call VerticalScrollHandler. ScrollBottom is working as it should. The reason you are not able to see the bottom messages and have to scroll is the arrangement(marked in below image) in which you are typing the the message.

As you can see above the marked arrangement is overlapping your end messages and hence hiding your messages from the view. That’s the reason you need to scroll to see the last messages

As a solution to this what you can do is, keep the arrangement in which messages(‘hello’ and ‘hi’) are generated up-to the top of the arrangement in which you are writing the message. After doing this, check if the problem still persist or not.

2 Likes

it’s still happening even after putting the text box layout upside.

you should check this

Show your blocks please.

AI_BOT (1).aia (386.0 KB) AI_BOT.apk (5.5 MB)
Take the apk and aia

I asked for blocks.

Screenshot 2021-06-03 165603 Screenshot 2021-06-03 165649
ok this are the blocks

Oh…I missed it.
@Minur_Hussain So you are not using ScrollHandler (this) extension but still asking here??? :face_with_monocle:

Oh Sorry :sweat_smile:i had mistaken
Screenshot 2021-06-06 153140
do i have to put Scroll Handler.VGetBottom in Scroll Handler.VFullScroll

Direction = VGetBottom

to move the layout downwards till the end of the layout

no, 130 means bottom here.

could you tell me which block i have to use to scroll till the bottom end of an layout?

You should use VFullScroll method.