Selenium browser automation in Kodular

Hey guys!

So I’ve been working with browser automation in python for a bit and I was wondering if I could implement something like that with an extension or smart hack. As far as I know you can accomplish this with Appium or Selendroid and I was wondering if all that complexity with these could be avoided here. Has anyone ever thought/tried this here?

Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure exactly what you you want you want to implement. Can you provide more info about what your intended extension will do?

1 Like

What OP wants to say is having a WebDriver component in Kodular.

WebDrivers can interact on browsers, so elements in the web pages can be interacted programmatically. For example WebDrivers can click on “Login” button in a webpage, then filling the TextBoxes automatically by sending keyboard keys, and more.

There is a WebDriver library already to do in the Windows, GNU/Linux etc, named “Selenium” that works on C#, Python, Java, Ruby and JavaScript. But OP wants to have a component for it.

As a workaround, you can execute JavaScript in the WebViews, so you can select elements and interact with it by using JavaScript.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply! It was very helpful for me. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.