Send mail direct from app

I already tried this, not working @Still-learning

Not working != Explanation of your issue :slight_smile:

My problem is when I click on send email then it doesn’t send it shows me nothing @UnknownBeast

Provide your blocks pic or send aia

Have you checked this. You should follow these steps and then only work in the blocks.

May be you did mistake at somewhere. See just now i have tried, And found working like charm

Checked in sent mail

Blocks

Gmail

As said by Ariyan Do not forget to do this step :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Also make sure to obfuscate texts for a production app
:smiley:

In sender email i used my email and password and in reciever email i used email which is in tinydb.

I tested my app on anohter mobile where sender email is different and receiver email is matching with tinydb

Is this correct
@Still-learning

Sorry, Did you enable such setup? If your email id your emails password given also enabled such setting, surely it work…

Gmail to access from unsecure

I used my account but in reciever i used value which is stored in tinydb @Still-learning

I checked it but There will be many users in my app. They will not do @Ariyan_AD

How to give access

In the extension topic, first post, aryan reply and in my reply also we hinted…

Refer post no. 20

I am already signed in

If so then sender email field is not saved in tinydb it seems

It saved because i tried in various systems of my app @Still-learning

I have used this blocks only…

Email failed again and again. I used these blocks only

OMG , pls do not show your email and password to one and all

I strongly believe you have not enabled access unsecure app… Because if you click the above link it will take you the account which is already logged in your browser and i feel which is not the one that you have showed above in the box. make sure with that…

Thanks i forgot to hide,
But i disabled my 2 factor authentication
@Still-learning then what is the problem i have occurred