Send mail direct from app

Also make sure to obfuscate texts for a production app
:smiley:

In sender email i used my email and password and in reciever email i used email which is in tinydb.

I tested my app on anohter mobile where sender email is different and receiver email is matching with tinydb

Is this correct
@Still-learning

Sorry, Did you enable such setup? If your email id your emails password given also enabled such setting, surely it work…

Gmail to access from unsecure

I used my account but in reciever i used value which is stored in tinydb @Still-learning

I checked it but There will be many users in my app. They will not do @Ariyan_AD

How to give access

In the extension topic, first post, aryan reply and in my reply also we hinted…

Refer post no. 20

I am already signed in

If so then sender email field is not saved in tinydb it seems

It saved because i tried in various systems of my app @Still-learning

I have used this blocks only…

Email failed again and again. I used these blocks only

OMG , pls do not show your email and password to one and all

I strongly believe you have not enabled access unsecure app… Because if you click the above link it will take you the account which is already logged in your browser and i feel which is not the one that you have showed above in the box. make sure with that…

Thanks i forgot to hide,
But i disabled my 2 factor authentication
@Still-learning then what is the problem i have occurred

Oh Dear, please confirm yourself you have enabled unsecure access to the email id that you are going to use in the app…

2 Likes

@Still-learning

Yes you were write i just disable 2 factor authentication and not enabled the less secure apps
Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.