Server busy error when exporting (Build Failed, Error writing to server)

Yes, but the problem is still the same and still not resolved. There are times that the server works but in a moment it stops working again. I think if they knew how to fix the problem, the answer would be more specific.

I think that those who are terribly impatient can make a contribution to a new server that will be reliable :smiley: .

There is no solution. This is a temporary success, you were lucky to get into the momentary server operation.

1 Like

I Thinks this back to Normal…

This is My Second Try

You wrote well that yours. All my attempts are unsuccessful. Fixed = all attempts, all users succeed.

You are right, maybe my second experiment was successful because the server condition was stable. then I tried again and couldn’t.

Three compilers and build system are online, thank you so much Kodular Team

Actually, there are four now:

9 Likes

thanks to kodular team for solving this problems

I want to thank Boban Diego Vishwas Peter, and everyone involved in solving the problems that have occurred recently. Apparently the situation is resolved.

When we complain, it is because we all hope and want it to continue to be the wonderful tool that it has been for a long time.

Thanks again, and congratulations on the platform.

Again the server looks down

I have been trying to upload from 2 hours but it is showing the server error

2 Likes

The error returned, it is currently appearing to me.

1 Like

its happening again." the server are busy again " message

:grin:

1 Like

That’s true. Its nearly impossible to build an APK.

Any success?

Dear Kodular
Please take this problem into account and solve it asap(today itself if possible).
We need to export our apps into apk files.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to build an apk for hours. :confused:

Don’t know why Kodular don’t reply ?

Maybe something happen to the staff

Hello
One of the libraries we use in the buildserver is causing trouble when handling certain build requests, and this causes the entire server to go down till we manually restart it.

We have a patch for the bug which should be out in the next release of Kodular (many features are scheduled to be added to Kodular in the next release, some of which depend on other features of Android, which is why the update is taking a lot of time. However, once the transition to newer Android technologies is complete, it should be much easier for us to release future updates)

Thank you for your patience
Vishwas

18 Likes

Thank you Vishwas, it’s always good to have an update to understand what’s going on