Signin / signup and otp with google authentication

I made Signin / signup and otp with google authentication, it signin and signup successfully. But no data shown in firebase. I am sharing .ais file, plz someone who make this coding with blocks , where it should be one one time login via otp, email and google and also single device can create only one account, i will be thankful to person who will help me. All coding is done but there need some changing. Also if it possible needs some coding when someone login, after passing 15 days i can disable him…Is there any generous coder to help me…

Meri_App_sign.ais (322.5 KB)

instead of sharing ais, please share you blocks screenshot and problem screenshot

• Technical_zone :sunglasses:
1 Like

brther when i signup with google or email it automatically signup but no data show in firebase. I want
where it should be one one time login via otp, email and google and also single device can create only one account, All coding is done but there need some changing. Also if it possible needs some coding when someone login, after passing 15 days i can disable him. Thats’s why is share this ais file so that person like u can easily make changes in it. Can u do it for me…thx

It seems all right… It should be displayed on your firebase account.
Are you sure you are looking into the same google account?

For this I think I can help you as I created the same type project (30 days free trail period feature).

And for this :

pm me I will execute on my device and let know if that will display or not…

• Technical_zone :sunglasses:

you have enabled two way sign in it seems but not well defined the blocks. As per your blocks, which one first triggers (gmail sign in) takes the authentication. so in firebase log in success no further blocks have been added. hence you didnt see anything.

Interesting subject !
In order to test your OTP check, you can use my application :slight_smile:

And the direct link on the play store :

For you problem, why do not store the date of the first connexion and check the date every times you open your application ? tthe datas can be stocked in tinyDB too ! (for a simply solution)

Can u provide me that project .ais file with that feature. thx

I think same, can u help me to add missing blocks in this .ais file with 30 day trial. After 30 days i may be able to disable that user from using my app.

Yeah possible, but before that May I know what type of app is yours? Objective of the app?