Someone Cut The Power

I Was Creating An App When I Have Been Completed It, I Am Trying To Export As APK I Am Facing This Problem Below Please Help Me To Solve It, I Have Work Hard to Make It.

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating strings xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.777 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/tt.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.tt)
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/wp.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.wp)
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/y.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.y)
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/h.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.h)
(compiling io/kodular/baalveer78692/SR_Brouser_New/t.yail to io.kodular.baalveer78692.SR_Brouser_New.t)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8098281118768026686.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 2.075 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 10.455 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1561480788744_0.2047073077107926-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Please check the number of errors in the bottom left of the work area should be 0

Sir In My Project’s All Screen’s Block Have No Errors or Warnings All Is 0

I Think You Are Talking About This

But Here Is No Warning Or Error

1 Like

Did you search the forum for the same message before asking? There are many topics with the same questions.

2 Likes

Yes Sir May Post Are With Same Topic But Not Same Problem , Sir Please Help Me To Solve It , I’s Was My Hard Work And I don’t Want To West It Or Restart It, Because I Have Spend Many Month To Complete It, It’s Work better With Kodular Companion But Not Extracting As APK

How do you know that?

https://community.kodular.io/search?q=apkbuilder%20failed

yes bro samme prblm faced :pensive::pensive:

First search then ask if you did not do that. I can build fine so for me it is working. You have something in your code, extensions or assets that is not right. Experiment and then come back.

1 Like

okay i’ll try

bro i will check all fuction no error but apk was not export

Wow you must be really fast if you can check everything in 5 minutes. All combinations. Delete extensions and check if it can build. Check for big assets, size of the icon, etc etc etc.

3 Likes

I Made A Copy The Project And Removed All Extension One By One And Trying To Export But It’s Exported When I Removed All Extensions , But The Pillar Of My Application Is Extensions

I Am using Following Extensions

So it looks like one of the extensions is causing the problem.

Can You Please Define The Extension Sir
Because I Tried To Remove One By One Means After Removing Every Extension Tried To Export

How should Peter know which extension does not works?!?
He and we are still and will never be a wizard

2 Likes

Don’t Be Angry Sir , I Think @Peter Sir is Most Experiansibale Person And May Be He Know Which Extensions Is Mostly Not Working Or Have Bug

1 Like

I think, using these extensions is useless since Kodular already has these features:

• Dialogs by Helios (aka Vishwas Adiga)
    This extension is added to Kodular Creator as a component since Vishwas is already in Kodular staff.
  • RootChecker (I think you are using Pavitra’s one)
    This extension is added to Kodular Creator as a component since Pavitra is already in Kodular staff.
  • ExtraComponents by Helios (aka Vishwas Adiga)
    This toggle component is already part of Kodular Creator since Vishwas is already in Kodular staff.

Also, Taifun said that to Vishwas about his extensions 2 years ago:

however there are the extensions from Helios aka @vishwasadiga, i.e. the Dialogs extension and the Extra Components Extension, which work separately, but not both together in a project

Because it was causing a DX execution error when you used his extensions more than one in one project. Also, Vishwas was busy in developing Kodular (it was Makeroid in that time) so he didn’t find time to rebuild extensions.

Also Vishwas made these extensions for other App Inventor distributions, not for Kodular. Because he already added these extensions as component to Kodular.

In short, I think using Vishwas’s extensions are causing this compiler error, remove these extensions, and replace them with Kodular’s built-in components.

3 Likes

Thank You So Much Sir , Yes Extra Component Is A Problem , After Removing It, APK Start To Export

Sir But I Want When Someone Write Something In The Text Box And Press Enter From Keyboard Do Something (Ex. Search Data Or Go Next) , How Can I Use This Future With Another Way

This is another question. Search first on the forum and if it hasn’t been asked before open a new topic.