Apkbuilder stage error

Hello everyone
I have a problem in exporting my project to both APK and AAB format and from what i saw in the community and since no one is reporting such errors now, i think it’s because the big number of extensions in my project (almost 50 :sweat_smile:) and i can’t remove them because i need most of them. Does anyone have a solution for this? If not, can the staff tell us if this problem is going to be fixed in the next update or not? I really need a solution as fast as possible because my app must be posted on July the 19th so please help me.

BTW, when the app is published on Play Store, i’ll post it in Koded Apps category, you’re gonna LOVE it :shushing_face:

I hope someone gives me a solution, thank you in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Error log with APK export

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.611 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/ myusername / projectname / screen .yail to io.kodular. myusername . projectname .Call)
(compiling io/kodular/ myusername / projectname / screen .yail to io.kodular. myusername . projectname . screen )
(compiling io/kodular/ myusername / projectname / screen .yail to io.kodular. myusername . projectname . screen )
(compiling io/kodular/ myusername / projectname /Screen1.yail to io.kodular. myusername . projectname .Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1055122994665011297.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 4.426 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 12.345 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1626044211009_0.07992778300144532-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

1 Like

More than one extension is colliding with another’s library.

2 Likes

Which extensions? Can you list them here?

Some Problem in extension or coding

Gesture
ImageViewer
TaifunTools
KIO4_GetTinyDB
HorizontalScrollHandler
VerticalScrollHandler
DownloadToASD
ZScreenShot
KevinkunEnhance
RelativeView
TaifunFile
MaterialUI
KIO4_Base64
RepositionningTools
GetLocationInfo
ComponentTools
FloatingView
ColorPicker
KIO4_Keyboard
ReCaptcha
KIO4_VUmeter
MySQL_Database
NotificationStyle
Overlay_Layout
CustomWebView
ScreenRecorder
AlphaDialog
CropView
DynamicComponents
Phase
Custom_Download
Filey
HalfMenu
FlipShare
listPermission
AsymmetricCryptography
PedrozaThumbnail
TaifunImage
eFemail
Plyr
KevinkunAgoraRTC
KIO4_Gradient
FancyGallery
ComponentToImage
DateTools
VideoPlayer
BTW, i use some of your extensions (AsymmetricCryptography, CustomWebView, DateTools, Filey and ScreenRecorder) and they’re really amazing you helped me a lot! Thank you for your wonderful contribution to the community and i hope you can help me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

As you can see, even the builder said i don’t have any error in my program and that’s because of an error in the ApkBuilder stage.

1 Like

Is it ok to mention one of the staff members to give me an answer? :confused:

1 Like

And how can i know which ones are they

1 Like

Now do one more thing.
Create a new project and import and drag all those extensions in designer.
After that try to compile.
If fails then remove one extension randomly and then try again.
Repeat the procedure again and again.
At the end you will get a pair of extension which can be incompatible with each other.

However, 6mb is (possibly) limit of extension’s size, in App Inventor.

1 Like

Is there any other way to do this? With an extensions checker or something? Because it will take a lot of time to do this with 46 extensions (more than 200 possibilities) :confused:

1 Like

I don’t have any extension that exceeds 1mb :joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately I couldn’t think of any other method. :worried:

1 Like

You could set up your own instance of App Inventor and go through the build logs to check which classes are being added multiple times. Or you could send your AIA to someone who would be willing to do this for you.

2 Likes

Which logs?
Are you talking about those that are shown in the git bash window when building app after running the AntRunLocalBuildServer?

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Unfortunately, my AIA contains paid extensions and also i worked very hard on the project and i can’t take the risk of sending it to someone else.

How can i do this? Help me please :sweat_smile:

And since you’re a staff member, can this error be fixed in the next update? Or at least let Kodular detect which extensions are not compatible with each other and let the user know, i’m sure it won’t be hard for such an amazing team that made this wonderful platform. Please can you help us and do this? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

There are many guides on MIT
One of them

But it is not such easy process.

1 Like

This must’ve been a lot easier if the staff helped us with adding a feature that tells the user if there are uncompatible extensions and i’m sure it won’t take from them more than 2 or 3 days they made such a powerful platform and i don’t think that doing this is hard for them, please help us :pleading_face:

1 Like

If staff will do everything, what will u do
:thinking:

2 Likes

The whole thinking and imagination of the app and the creativity in making its UI/UX and the whole coding and thinking again about solutions for problems that happen often in my codes and improving ideas of your app and paying to donate Kodular and search for extensions to do more things than Kodular components do and searching for solutions for some of their bugged components such as In-App Billing and FTP and paying money to make my app just like i want then to make it succeed and caring for it and making updates and searching for bugs and crushes and helping other people in the community… It’s ok if the staff listens to some of our requests and try to add them especially those related to a bug in their builder. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like