StartAppAds Extension V4 | w/Native Ads | Free

You mean that, by now, we cannot prevent that, only in the next update?

1 Like

Yes, The next update is tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

is it maintained google ad-mob policy ??

1 Like

I didnā€™t understand your question can you please make it clear?.. Admob policy? Did you mean GDPR?

2 Likes

Where you have initialise SDK and enter App ID. Do you mean enter the AD ID?
Can you give an example? Thanks.

1 Like

Its not ad ID, its a App Id You will get it Once you add a Add in your StartApp Dashboard

New Update! V2

Added Return Ads Option Which lets you Show Splash Ads When a User Returns to Your App After Sometime (true | false)
Capture
UPDATED THE SDK TO 3.12.3(Latest As of 18/03/2018)

2 Likes

Hi, first time I use this extension and I donā€™t know wich ā€œproviderā€ it uses. Does it connect to admob?

Hi,
As the same saysā€¦ It uses StartApp Ads. You can create a account on StartApp Ads and earn money from there via ads. Their Payout method includes Bitcoin. Bank Transfer. etc.

2 Likes

Oh okā€¦ I tought it was only the name of the componentā€¦ Gonna check this out as other components doesnā€™t work for me ;-;

2 Likes

REGISTER NEW STARTAPP ACCOUNT :

Use this Link to Register a new StartAppAds Account and Start earning !

2 Likes

How do I create a banner?
Canā€™t find the component that places a banner in the UIā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s a block called Load Banner Ad. You can Load it then use the show banner ad function which will place the Banner at the bottom of the screen

2 Likes

Ok, so basically is automatically placed on the bottom.
Wich size?
How many pixels?

1 Like

Itā€™s Adaptive. You can see a preview of the Banner ad in the website emulator

2 Likes

Where is the website emulator?
You mean the virtual phone in the UI builder or its a true virtual phone with android OS?

Itā€™s a Virtual Phone with Android OS. When you press tap to play it launches the app and you can use a demo in the website

1 Like

Wow, where is it located? Never seenā€¦

1 Like

Strangeā€¦ I just checked and itā€™s not there anymore. Thereā€™s a emulator like this everywhere but it disappeared in the Startapp one. Iā€™ll add it back soon.

Emulator example here :
https://simplegamers.co/appinv/store/?product=adcolony-extension

1 Like