Stop other players while a player is playing

stop other players while a player is playing

am i in the wrong place? When I press the other sound while only one is playing, I want the other to stop.

Welcome,

I think this is the solution.

I thought one transaction was enough :slight_smile: I’m such a beginner :slight_smile: I’m very grateful to you, I’ll do it by looking here. Thank you so much.

I will not use pause. Should I remove the list and use the list? My screen will be like below. ?

I did the same but nothing changed.can you help me one more time?

Another approach

4 Likes

I’m so happy I love you my friend :):slight_smile: I hope you get good news today… PROBLEM FİXED

There is a place in the picture and you don’t have it. is this a problem?

1 Like

thank you i will check it out. I will enjoy it for now…
When the screen goes black on the phone, everything stops. Is this hard to do? If possible, I would like the music to always play even if the app falls into the background.

hi brp,I still want more. The rhythm plays perfectly when I click the button. I want The rhythm should stop when I press the same button.

You should use a counter for example initialize gobal counter to 1 When button rhythm clicked if global counter is 1 set global counter to 2 and start play else if global counter is 2 set global counter to 1 and stop play

1 Like

How can I do this, can you help me again? :slight_smile:

LAST MY BLOCK

I need you dora. ı want The rhythm should stop when I press the same button.

Blockquote

You should use a counter for example initialize gobal counter to 1 When button rhythm clicked if global counter is 1 set global counter to 2 and start play else if global counter is 2 set global counter to 1 and stop play

I tried a lot but failed. :frowning: