This site requires javascript to work

When i try to get response from an API on browser it’s got value in json format.
It’s work nicely but when i use the get Link after got text the value is…
This site requires javascript to work.
But there are no option to enable in WEB Component.
I tried many API in get method all are work nicely but don’t know why i face this problem in web component.
If i use webviewer then i show the value from get link.
What should i do now ?

Set the WebViewer’s width and height to 0px.
The reason you face it in the Web component is that you just ask for the text. JavaScript is a programming language for the web, like Kodular. The Web component doesn’t execute it, while the WebViewer component acts like a regular browser and executes it.

Then how i will get the text from Webview ?
How will set webview Result to label ?

can you show how you are using this?

Can you make the web request that you were talking about, and then post everything it returns? By the way, an API shouldn’t require JavaScript to work. What API are you using?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

I got a Solution.
Thanks for your response

Can you share your solution in order to help other members ?

1 Like

Actually i use PHP API and i store php file in my free hosting then i run the php by the url but it’s show me the javascript error but when i store php file into my Paid hosting It work.

1 Like