TikTok App with Video Editing And With Watermark (all feature available) BUG FIXED

Bug when follow someone

What About Storage - If it’s stored videos in Cloudinary than it has limited bandwidth and storage in free use. Add details About it.

If not
Than give videos storage database information.

Publishing - App Ui looks similar with Tiktok (Result in suspension of app in playstore)

storage is cloudinary and there is no problem in ui there is so many apps in playstore with same ui like mitron , josh and more , tiktok banned bcz privacy reason there is no issue with ui

Everything is okay but to keep running and working of such apps smoothly without any problems you need a strong database and server to handle heavy load.

With free limits you will soon reach free quota with any databases.

If anyone wants to publish such apps, you have to invest lot of money in maintaining your database as this is a video sharing app unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth is must!

I think, for an individual person it is very hard to invest.

But when you publish, it will surely get success. :+1:

1 Like

as user increases database need be upgraded Simultaneously You will earn sufficient money to upgrade database

Mitron is already suspended due to many reasons ( Privacy policy , No privacy of user data), and josh app has different UI not similar icon, not similar bottom navigation icon, all things are very similar.

And you have to mention about storage database so that users not be mislead

Mitron is still on playstore and if any buyers need i can change icon, navigation, font, color as they need

Well looks like you haven’t seen PlayStore India Trending section. Full copy of UI , Icon and even name (especially of TikTok and CamScanner) gets trending on playstore and no action is taken.

Many Copy Apps like “TikTok India” and "Camscanner India (just placed a small indian flag in Camscanner’s icon , not from the CamScanner’s Developer)" are available but no action is taken as the original one’s are banned and there is no market for them in India so why take pain to perform any action against the copies.

Fun fact : When Mitron was taken down , 13 apps with name “Mitron”(fake as they all were from various different developer) were in top 100 trendings apps (I counted myself)

Great App. :+1: :heart_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :100: :google_play: :play_developer:
A small suggestion:
Finding a investor and publishing this app yourself with a good budget and planning will be more beneficial for you.
You can add a feature that is unique and spend enough on advertisements. Lol don’t do lewd ads. I am tired of seeing those ads (of Josh,takaTak etc.) everywhere on youtube

1 Like

Yea your right

No i dont want publish, i just want to sell

When click follow button then show bad arguments please fix it :blush:

app updated all bug fixed!!!

Give me your whatsaap no.

you can use ftp server for that

send private message to him

can you send me the link of the project?

check ur pm

1 Like

Yes, Peter is correct. It can get you into trouble. I made an app named WhatsCleaner and I made a similar logo also with the same color accents. They pointed out some things and I’ll share them here.

• Using the Whats from Whatsapp. ( Idk, if they created the word “Whats” )
  • Made an similar logo with same color.
  • Similar banner ( BTW, I made that 100% on my own. )
  • App Color (UI) is same. (Which is their traditional darkgreen)

These are the things that the claimant agent provided and my app was removed from playstore. I made WhatsCleaner - Cleaner for Whatsapp and that got removed.

I hope you’ll get information from this post.

Do you use the deep host extension to create that scrollable layout