Tournament on 14 Aug 2019 | B.O.T - Battle Of Tournaments | PUBG Mobile Tournament App

Nice app but i think your app will get suspend on google play because you are using youtube video component. I am not sure but i think this is against policy.

are you sure your app doesnā€™t have any security issue ??

I donā€™t think soā€¦ App will get suspended only if you show ads while using youtube component

Yeah I am pretty sure that my app is ok there is no security issue however did you find any specific issues.

1 Like

No brother your app is not secure. I already bypassed your payment gateway

i already know that payment gateway is not working properlyā€¦, UPI payment has some bugs. I am adding PayUMoney payment gateway system in the next update.

Are you gonna use use any gatway extension or gonna do it by logic ?

i will add multiple payment option so lets see what happens

I will suggest you not to use logic in the case of payment gateway. I will be so easy to bypass it.
Better option build a extention with real gateway integration.

1 Like

okā€¦ first let me make this then you will be the first one to test itā€¦then let know then if its easy to bypass it or not.

1 Like

Iā€™m already working on building some extensions for payment gateways. Lets see when does it finish.

1 Like

let me know after you complete it. i will test it too. if its good then iā€™ll implement it in this project

Bro You cant not publish it on play store because you use paytm extension i try but my app reject by play store and same reason ā€¦because i also use paytm extension

Can you show us what email did google sent you after they rejected your app.

And did you use the paytm extension made by deephost??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you know any way to contact Deep host, he doesnā€™t seem to use his WhatsApp

there is no need to contact on whatsapp, and also dont need to put your contact no on the post.
PM me here with the details.

go join his telegram group. maybe he will chat there

I do have a need which is why i asked for a contact method. I contacted him via WhatsApp through the number he gave from his YouTube channel.

Iā€™ll do that, Thanks

New Update Available
Download latest APK file from here - http://bot.techcvr.com

Project or app is now available to buy. Click here to know more about the updated price -

How can i get the aia file?

It will be available in few daysā€¦