Tutorials in English or Spanish

Hello
I have been searching for over a day now but i can not find any tutorials on youtube in English or Spanish for Kodular
I would love to learn how to use this system but it is impossible for me to learn without a video tutorial in English or Spanish, I have tried a few of the videos but i do not understand anything.
Please does anyone have a video in English or Spanish to show how to use this program as i am at a total loss after 24 hrs of trying.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi. Kodular is based on MIT App Inventor 2 having much more features.

http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/get-started.html

You can learn the basics and use it in Kodular.

1 Like

Also, there are a lot of Spanish sites about app inventor on the web, also, there are a lot of Indian guys who make Hindi, but also English tutorials.

1 Like

Hello

Thank you but i have already tried App Inventor and i did not like it at all, so i don’t think i will get on with this system either. building an app without coding just does not seem possible for me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Oh yes it is possible!

We’re not telling you to use App Inventor, we’re saying that the block idea is the same for all builders based on App Inventor and if you learn the basics you can use it in Kodular.

1 Like

Hello
Ok i have a bit of a better idea now how this works.
There are still a few things that confuse me though, like how do i create a title, the only seems to be an option to let users enter text but i can not find any way of adding text like a text header for a band or artist, i can find literally everything else exact a way to add a header title to my page.
I think i will just have to watch a few more videos and see if i can find one with some doing what i want to do.
Thank you

1 Like

No need to spam a 2 year old topic to promote yourself.

1 Like