Unable to play top.mp3 - apk download Google Play - AAB

We already know that long enough.
I reported the bug myself.

Now for the third time: what issues with long voices?

Sorry, because of the translation you donā€™t understand what I am writing so wait for the error to appear

:question:

1 Like

If the subject owner has reached the solution, there is no need to continue, good luck.

With Exoplayer sometimes not working or not progressing when listening to long sounds

But sometimes it happens not always
@bodymindpower

This has nothing to do with long or short sounds, but with the fact that the ExoPlayer stops in the background (idle / Doze mode) on some devices (especially Samsung). This problem has been discussed extensively in the forum.

In the meantime I have found a solution for this. You need a foreground service for this.

PS: Maybe one of the moderators can split this and merge it with the other topic.

Thanks for the example. I found that the problem is in the initialization of the ā€œsound sourceā€. The sound source must be initialized in the blocks. ! If you boot to the designer screen, the first time you press the button, the sound does not come out.

No, Iā€™ve no issues with that.
Post a test aia that reproduces it.

the first time I press the button, there is no sound, only the second timeExoPlayer_test.aia (115.4 KB)

I have no problem with that.

• Which device and which Android version?
  • APK or Companion?

APK and Companion. Android 10 Samsung

Which device? Iā€™ve tested it on a several Samsung devices ā€¦

Devices ? A30 ā€¦it is ?

It works without problems on all my test devices ā€¦
and I have many test devices (including Samsung devices).

doesnā€™t work first time >> works the second time >> works in blocks >> does not work in design mode

works long sound >> short sound does not work

:question:

No problems at all if the source is set (only) in the Designer.