Unity Ads | Extension

Unity Ads Extension

Unity Ads Extension Allows You to load Unity Ads in Your Android Application, There are Interstitial and Reward Ads and it is shown Automatically depending upon the availability of the ads.

The average eCPM for Unity Ads ranges from $6 - $12. It can be as high as $20 in English speaking countries, or as low as $3 in non-English speaking countries. Revenue is based on the quality of impressions.

eCPM is Effective Cost per Mille, which means Effective Cost per 1000 Impressions. The $6-$12 figure is the amount for the eCPM. So for example, 1000 impressions from a single country could earn you $6. This varies from country to country. Please see this article for more information.

BLOCKS

These are the Blocks Available for the Extension. It is very easy to use.

EVENTS

Capture

FUNCTIONS

Capture

HOW TO USE :

Initialize the SDK Using this Block, I recommend to use it at the Screen Initialize Event
Capture

After You Initialize the SDK, You can Call the Ad using this Block
Capture

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO CALL IT TWICE AT THE BEGINNING AND LATER ONLY ONCE.

Thats All the Blocks ! More Features can be added Upon Request.

PRICE : 5$

Payment Method : Bitcoin(Any other DM ME)

DOWNLOAD : https://simplegamers.co/appinv/store/?product=unityads-extension

EXTENSION PREVIEW AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE

Hope you all Liked the Extension :smile:
Idea by @Lelles

5 Likes

Give it free and add when ad left app component

1 Like

That’s not available right now

I worked hard on it so and also @Lelles want’s to buy so i can’t give for free.

1 Like

Good job. can you provide any screenshots or sample video to see how ads look like?

In the website you can see the full app demo and you can interact with it

Ok. Is this only for game? I mean, can i run on app?

Yes it’s for Android apps as well as games. But you register it as a game and receive a game id

1 Like

Link is not working

Website is currently down. Will be up and running in 1 hours

Great extension, thanks! Unity has personalized ads. Apparently in your extension of personalized advertising yet? Will you add it?

Thanks For the suggestion. I will add it in the next update

1 Like

Whats about applovin?

I have taken a Look at AppLovin and it needs some extra work. I am seeing if it’s possible

1 Like

Hi @Taifun,
Do you think the Extension works? Because it requires the addition of Meta Data In the Android Manifest. I have asked Sir Evan about it and his reply was that it’s not possible. So i am Clearly Blowout about how he managed to do it

1 Like

That’s true Kus Zab also told me that.

I just have seen, that the thread about that extension has been unlisted
I do not know if the extension will work, but it looks like it still is not finished…
I therefore deleted my previous answer again
Taifun

Guess Who’s been busy on GitHub… It’s him. Now i can try to make the extension as well :sweat_smile:

He was not willing to share how he managed to do it while he actually got the solution from another Person :expressionless:

1 Like

Have you asked him?

Yes, He was not willing to share it

1 Like

Then go to github and ask that person. I think he will help you.