Unity ads problems in app

well, kodular does not force your app to shows it ad, there is a very fair method to do that, I am pretty sure that the ratio of Kodular ads to developer ads is fair enough.

Ads are always irritating to users, and thus kodular do not force any developer to place ads, but if a developer to it, the developer must give a little commission to kodular what kodular do it automatically

Do you think this method is not fair:

i think its not how it works, they will not show “more” ads they only show ads if you display them by blocks (LoadAd and ShowAd) but then there are not always ads from your adunit sometimes kodular ads get display instead of yours but you still have the full power to deside when a ad gets shown

sorry if i explained it a bit confusing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i don’t like kodualr new update i will leave kodular :rage::rage:

5 Likes

Yea Right bro

1 Like

but you will never find any platform like kodular again (so professional, clean and with somany feature)
if you are not willing to support them if you make money from an app made with THERE builder i think it better when you go

i dont understand why people are so unsupportive
when you use there platform for your projects why dont support them so you can make better projects

4 Likes

Android studio is avilable bro :unamused:

then use it, why you cry then just use android studio if you can
ahhh right because kodular is way easier and handier

Really

10 cents/10%??

I am thinking to create a joke app and include this one :joy:.

but i don’t know bro more platform is avilable to use then i will give new platform link

There are extensions that do the same thing

why you are still here then use the other platforms
i can tell there is no platform out there that has all the kodular features and still gets really cool new updates (not even appybuilder has all the features )

1 Like

Count me In

I am also switching to Android Studi.

I love Kodular and I will but will never support such steps

Some Kodular staffs :
To normal admob users " money money, all you guys want to make money " This is how they are humilated @Peter is good at this :joy:.

Whereas they are taking huge % from us. Sorry 10% :stuck_out_tongue:

Kodular gave unique features extensions free to use and we gave not nothing to them :joy: 1M daily basis user on Kodular app nothing.

1 Like

1k plus monthly server rents are also nothing (joke) (and kodular is just a hobby project for them (they dont even get payed for coding all the new feature etc)
1m daily users will generate no money if they take no commision
and 10% is like nothing threre are other builder and game engines etc that will take way more
if you all are so good at coding why are you even here and dont use android studio from beginning ?
if you all are so angry about the changes why dont make you own builder platform and make it better ?
(you will run into the same problems as kodular team the sever are expensive but you will make like no money from it to pay them)

Let’s make calculations…
You earn 1$.10% of 1 is 0.1. We get 0.1$…

2 Likes

Google takes >30% “officially”. We were advertisers from Google. We paid 0.21 CPM, and as publishers we get 0.09 CPM. Google takes way more than 50%…
If you think that 10% is too high for the platform you are using to create the whole app, without which platform you wouldn’t have created the app, then…

I still don’t understand why you want to get everything for free
We provide a platform for free, you never lose money with it…

17 Likes

Exactly we never said, we want kodular Free. If possible make it premium or else show less ads.

You just showed us an algorithm thay you are taking 10% but how do we understand you are really taking 10% instead of 20%.

I know server cost are high but not that high when more than 5K apps are running successfully with a revenue of $500 each app.

So 10% each from them… mmm Good business model. :thinking:

Lets not go in an argument. Its Kodular so they can do whatever they want :slight_smile:

Yes Kodular is Free, I repeat Kodular is free and we dont waste money here.

Do you know how much are Google Cloud servers costs? They are tousands of euros every month!
AppEngine is extremely expensive. Every day we have to pay thousands of hours of front-end instances, plus terabytes of storage, plus terabytes of bandwidth, etc…

WoW, then what is Google?
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/180195?hl=en
A platform taking 32% “officially” from ads in websites, and hidden percentages for Admob and others?

3 Likes

where did you got that from ? i think there are only a handfull off apps made with kodular that make that much revenue

Hw do you know that Google is really paying you 68% of revenue, and not 1%?

7 Likes