V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

Add a blog to start the video whenever you want. Very good extension

3 Likes

Hey,
I have few questions about the extension.

1. How can I set the with percent and height percent of the player?
  2. Isn’t the path of the video and the video source the same thing?
    3.My thumbnail is showing, but when I play the video nothing happens.

Blocks:

3 Likes

Change the height of the parent container and use the scale block from latest version of extension.

Can you mention the video path here

2 Likes

Do you mean this ??

2 Likes

There is no scale block. And I’m getting this weird error:
Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘boolean android.webkit.WebView.post(java.lang.Runnable)’ on a null object reference

2 Likes

Whats New In V 1.0.5

So the new version has been published and it brings lots of cool features. I have extended the extension from a simple video player to fully flexible media player supports lots of media types.

Now the extension supports more players. You can play audios, liver streams, YouTube and Vimeo videos.

You can use this block to scale the video to its parent container which is the layout inside which the player is initially created.

These two blocks have been removed from the extension.

Full Screen Option

The newer version comes with the most wanted feature of Full Screen. The user can easily toggle Full Screen.

How to use :

Preview

8 Likes

thanks for the update!

5 Likes

Really next level BR0.

4 Likes

The scale block is inside the new version. Can you please show the link that you are trying to show.

3 Likes

It’s a local video from the video picker.

2 Likes

Why not mention the path here.

2 Likes

I’ll mention it in few seconds. I have to reinstall the kodular companion app because it shows white screen and just crashes.

2 Likes

Something like this

5 Likes

Just mention all such blocks and they will be added in the next version. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Anyone who is using the latest version :

Please download the updated version as i have added a small fix. If you are having any issue then update to the newer version. Thanks

2 Likes

MediaTypeAudio

audio type … whether it plays audio from video or plays audio type files ( mp3/wav)

3 Likes

It plays audio files but I have tried to play an mp4 file as audio and it played that. So you can experiment it.

3 Likes

okay … thanks I immediately tried

3 Likes

Also share the results here as well so the users can also get help.

2 Likes

Wow I have tried an online url and it works as well. Thats great.

2 Likes