Video call [FREE]: Using Agora.io

Hello good afternoon! I have been testing the APK and the truth, I found it incredible. But, I wanted to use the AIA to do some tweaks and try it again, but when I export it, the JS code appears on the screen instead of the call (even with the JS activated and without making any changes)
Could you update it with the current state of the APK? Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Awesome work.

2 Likes

You would have to change the javascript.

1 Like

Did you import this project? I just analyzed it and it still works perfectly.

I have tried again, and I needed to use an old version of Kodular, because it doesn’t work in a new project.

3 Likes

how to set up for voice calls only any solution ??

3 Likes

Perhaps it is due to the ListPermission extension, I will analyze it better.

2 Likes

I would have to change the javascript.

2 Likes

Is it one to one video meeting or more than one user can use?

2 Likes

Hey there @jarlissonlira2 ! So yesterday I found your project and imported Screen1 to my project and I got many errors mostly because of the absense of the CustomWebView extension. Then when I got version 8 (the latest one) I realised that it had changed a lot since version 4 which your aia project is using. I went ahead and extracted the extension from your project and imported it to mine. When I imported Screen1 again after deleting it I got no errors from Kodular again but after exporting it to apk, every time the screen launched the app closed a split second later after everything loaded with no error code or message whatsoever. I even made error conditions for it to log if anything went wrong with the screen or just the CustomWebView. I managed to get logs of it happening since I have rooted my phone.

The one on the right is the first log. I forgot to say that the first time I launched the app and got to the screen and gave all the permissions it launched my main browser up. It was the last page I had visited. This screenshot shows a chronium error which cannot find a directory or file. I dont really know why I got this error since I have the Chrome browser downloaded On the left is a screenshot of the next time I launched the app. It doesnt show any error but it shows where the app died (the app package is com.team.crypt). Also I would suggest upgrading the extension from version 4 to 8. I see much potential in your project and thats why I am trying to help and sort things out. Do you have any clue on why this happens? Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello,
Why is this app not working on emulator(On PC)?

2 Likes

Can’t join please help me

Change app id but join failed I don’t know how to resolve this please anyone help me??

2 Likes

How many people does Agora.io support ?

2 Likes

According to me it’s 50 people

3 Likes

Same thing was happening with me but later I edited it and it was working fine

2 Likes

Thanks ! @anon25683304

3 Likes

whitch thing to be edited?

3 Likes

Your agora project @Collateral_Damage

2 Likes

You mean app id or other thing?

2 Likes

agora io da mesajlaƟma ve sesli konuƟma da var bunları nasıl kodular io da uygulamamıza entegre edebiliriz teƟekkĂŒrler

agora io also has messaging and voice conversation, how can we code them into our application? Thank you

2 Likes