Video Calling App

Hey Guys,

I am trying to add voice call functionality in one of my apps and I searched everywhere bout different methods to do it and I came to a conclusion none of them worked for me so I made a website and deployed it. It uses webrtc and socket.io for functionality I need your help in connecting them all using javascript for an app.

Here is the weburl: https://show-murex.vercel.app
you can create and join a meeting using: “show-murex.vercel.app/index.html?room={meetingid}”

Thanks,
Bhanu

I will be releasing a guide on how to do it open source when its working

You could try

taken from the extensions directory App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

EDIT: it looks like both extensions do not work anymore? It might help to contact the developers @Kevinkun @Amit_Narwal

Taifun

1 Like

I wish I could pay for it but I cant afford that so I am trying to make i using free sources so its available for everyone. I already got the server with webrtc and everything setup just need it communicating with the application.

Also the web permmision handler extension is not working basically I am not able to find a download link

Here is the aia of how far I have got
videocal.aia (78.0 KB)

You can check this guide

That is not working for most people

I don’t know the reason for that, because many years back I had made an extension based on his guide only and that worked fine that time, but soon I removed the extension and haven’t been update about Agora.io

I did checkout your extension on getaix store but it was kinda not understandable because there was no documentation on where the blocks need to go.

That’s why I referred to the guide not to the extension, because I too can’t provide support for that particularly

That guide doesnt work either I tried

I haven’t checked yet but if it works then try to load it through the web component and try make calls there, it should work I guess

Ik i tried but the web component is unable to load camera and microphone though it has the permmisions
I even tried custom vebview

It would really help if you provided a screenshot your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

I posted the aia in this post @Taifun

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you …

You probably will get more feedback then…

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

To download the aia file, upload it to Kodular, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc… this takes time, and most people will not do that…

Thank you.

Taifun

Here are the blocks as you requested

The issue is the camera microphone buttons in webviewer is not loading
while it is loading when I try to open my website on other devices

As you are using the custom webview, its author @vknow360 might know, what needs to be done
Taifun