Web Viewer - Setting the User Agent at the blocks not working

I’m trying to make a switch for user agent but not really works. I tried as exported app too but still doesn’t work.
Also i thought it’s stored the user agent in cache so i tried clear but not worked too. (That’s why is there a clear cache just to know)
Here’s the blocks for the switch:

It seems non-error
Show web viewer blocks

1 Like

Thank you for your replie but in the meantime i got to solve my problem!
Here’s the solved blocks:
When the click happens

And when the screen initializes

1 Like

Thanks :blush:


1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.