When will these bug updates arrive?

I noticed that a new update has arrived but some bugs still remain, I would like some positioning from the Kodular team.

1 - Error 908 : The permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE has been denied. ( I can only solve it by editing the manifest, but it is not feasible to do this every time. )

2 - Bug in app screen positioning as soon as a new screen is opened. ( No temporary solution )

if anyone else has a bug, comment here.
@Diego

Is it happening in all android versions?

After the update , the compiled APK is installing or throwing any error upon installing?

Installed successfully on my andoird 11​:white_check_mark::pray:

i have the same problem, i can install it on android 11. but not on android 12

only happens on Android 11+, earlier versions don’t.

the apk continues to install normally, but it has this error, and to resolve it I have to manually edit the manifest.

this error exists before the update, I thought it would be solved with update, but it remains the same.

1 Like

Which components and extensions are you using?
How did you set the Default File Scope property in Screen1?

Taifun

I made a file from scratch just to test this error, it doesn’t happen because of extensions, I used native kodular.

Screenshot_21

versions older than Android 11 work fine.

works normal on 11+ by changing the manifest, but I think it’s not a permanent solution, just a temporary one.

Screenshot_22

Try to set the default file scope to Legacy

Taifun

the same error still appears.

Screenshot_23
this is what is causing the problem, adding to the project and not using it causes the error anyway.
excluding return to normal.

Install successfully on my Android 12 :white_check_mark:

my app installs normally, it only shows error when starting the screen if using the image editor.

1 Like