Why Splash screen image loads on every screen

something weird is happening with the splash screen. when i used the block given below, splash screen loads up every time when i open screen2 from screen1 and if i close screen2 and come to screen1 then again the splash screen loads up

and if i dont use the close screen option then the app is restarted when i try to close the app from screen1.

and one more thing i forgot to mention - this problem happens after exporting the apk. on live test its working prefectly.

if anyone know how to solve this, then kindly let me know.

I have the same problem…
between screens always loads up the splash screen

I wold like to try your apk as I have a theory why it happens.

/Boban

Thanks for the reply Mr. @Boban.
It seems after the kodular update the problem is solved. There is a delay on loading screen but I know how to fix it. There are too many blocks on multiple screens that’s y I’m facing the delay…

1 Like

if you want to use Tribblehunter’s solution to switch screens correctly, then you should first open the other screen and then close the current one

Tribblehunter’s Multiple Screen Method

Taifun

@Taifun This is indeed a good way to switch screen.

But I tried something different and it also seems to be working. Pls take a look and give your opinion.

Like going to screen2 from screen1 without closing screen1 and when I press back button on screen2 then I just have to call the close screen block and it automatically send me back to screen1 the way I left.

The then if I press back button again I can call the close application block to end application.

This is a good way to do it, I do this method myself :+1:

1 Like