Why the my app is not exporting and not showing any bug

As i already mentioned

And I bet on that you have project in a project issue since this error can produce this

Hey i checked my app there no bugs , recently removed the commison from the my app then second day i am going to do some update then i export the app it not exporting ,today also it was not exporting, i delete the all screen and assets and write a single label and try to export apk but its not working , and this problem form your side not mine please check

screenshots*

NO this issue is not from my side because i removed all screen and i try only one label then export but it was not exporting apk .

Ok, but do me a favor, remove everything from your project, save it and PM the aia so I can check it

ok i am sending

And the issue was, can anyone guess :smile:

Wrong package name ? :thinking:

No.

Next guess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No one willing to guess :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Assets size is more than limit ???

No.

The correct guess would have been :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is project in project

What’s that? :upside_down_face:

Means he uploaded a aia in assets.

3 Likes

kindly help me fix this problem

Try this

Good day, we have deleted all the files in the “external_comps” but the application is still giving us the same problem, how can i privately send it to you “our aia file”?

Since I have disabled pm function I will have to PM you, then you will be able to send me the aia if you still want that

Would greatly appreciate it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.