Wrong activity (Activity starter)

Hello,
In my app I added activity starter and firebase what I did is that when i make an update I change the value of the link url so whenever a user clicks on the link it prompt you the browser you want to open the link once you click on the link it takes you to the download page. I set the action of activity to be android.intent.action.VIEW but each time I click on update it pop up a different thing look at the attachment.

what can I do :thinking:

1 Like

Show your relevant Blocks here and make sure you are getting link from firebase,

Activity working properly now thank you.

1 Like

Show what you did please so others can learn.

1 Like

What I did was that I set the data uri as my Google drive APK link then once I want to add an update I will go to the folder where I saved the APK and I will update the APK by deleting the previous one and importing the new APK. Then on my firebase I will then change the version name. I am no longer getting link from firebase bcos is not just working I was thinking that data stored in the firebase is not received when data changed so I decided to use to use tiny db to get the link value when data changed but not just working so I tried another method so I came up with this. I hope everyone got my message?

1 Like

thats why i said to check you are getting link, because in similar cases i have seen peoples are unable to get link from firebase or invalid link so they cant do anything, always show your get data in label while testing so you can see data is receiving or valid.

Maybe it is firebase problem probably.

1 Like

To test the APK file: FindLyrics.apk - Google ะ”ะธัะบ

1 Like