Wrong number of aurgument for AnimateComponent error

If I select API 29 SDK and publish the app in Google console, then the app will not be rejected because according to the rules of google console it is necessary to have SDK LEVEL API30, just make sure me
please reply

Have you read what I posted above ? From creator, project settings you set minimum SDK not targeting SDK.

1 Like

Hello please reply I need your help

If it is about ads approval you have to be patient

I had requested 8 days ago for my app for ads approval in Kodular, but till now no response has come, so now I am forced to shift to Niotron app builder.
Please help, please

Sorry I am repeating this question but
I had requested 8days ago for my app for ads approval in Kodular, but till now no response has come, so please chack and solve this problem.

Please tell, when ads will be approve iñ my app?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hello dear can i ask again this question?

your query was solved but didnt mark solution (It will help others to get answer while they search for the same in community)

Marking solution is a way of thanking the member… It is actually a Good Practice…

1 Like

thanks for reply but my actual question is - i was requested for ads approval for my app before 2 week but no response given from kodular , so i cannot able to publish my app on play store\ when will coming any response from kodular.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.