Youtube and live chat

Hello. I am working on a project and here is what I want to do: Play video from YouTube; live chat While the video is playing from Youtube, let it be played for all users, for example, a user opened a video and this video will be played for everyone who is in the application, and the video will be played when another user opens the application. Please help if anyone knows, it would be better if you show them with blocks, thank you in advance

What have you tried so far? Show your relevant blocks etc.

I played a video by pasting a link with youtube player and text box send button to send message

What have you tried so far for the rest of your app?

I did research but I saw an advanced post for a chat but I don’t know how successful I will be.

You should try something first and if it doesn’t work show your blocks etc and perhaps someone can help.

in blocks There is nothing in the blocks, but there is an easy task. You copy the link and write it in the text box and the YouTube player opens the video

This is what I need and I want it done from 0 it’s okay but this is exactly what I need

Hello. I am working on a project and here is what I want to do: Play video from YouTube; live chat While the video is playing from Youtube, let it be played for all users, for example, a user opened a video and this video will be played for everyone who is in the application, and the video will be played when another user opens the application. Please help if anyone knows, it would be better if you show them with blocks, thank you in advance

It seems like you want someone else to do the hard work for you. Perhaps you should offer to pay for it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t tag people.

If anyone does, we can talk, money side

Hi! I could create your app, I have already created a lot of apps using Firebase or Youtube player component so it would be easy for me to create this type of application. PM me if you’re interested

I sent you a PM, I would appreciate it if you could check it out when it’s available

1 Like

You got it? Can you help me?