6 Digit code issue

Hello everyone, hope you’re all o.k

I’m trying to make a 6 digit code password for a personal app and I have an issue with it.

Sorry for bad quality…

As you can see on the recording, when it’s the first time, the text is showing normaly (only 6 characters), but the thing is that it should be written “good pass” and not “bad pass”.
And the second time, the last character is repeated, this involves 7 characters…

I can’t figure out the problem in my blocks ; I think I have too many, that’s why the display is a bit slow.

Hi,
I also had such a problem. Try it like this:
grafik

If this doesent work try this:
grafik

I think he is right :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think the problem is the space:

“2,3,6,7,8,9,_”

1 Like

Yep you’re right, I didn’t noticed that !

Thank you @schnleon I’ll try that

Ok so none of your solutions worked sorry. But thanks for the advices.
I know I don’t have a lot of skills on Makeroid but I think there really is a problem here :

When I type : 050505 it says “nope” but when I type 0505050 it’s says “ok”. It shouldn’t be, right ?!
However if I type a random number, nothing happens exept “nope” displayed.

About Companion error
Companion can’t return value of non-global variables. If you want to get the “progress” value, transfer it to a global variable.

Solution for your issue
Also, I think there is a priority issue in your blocks. Just switch set.output_code.Text blocks with Linear_Progressbar1.Increment Progress (Move the bottom block to the top, move the top block to the bottom.)

Your code first increases the progress of the progress bar.

So your code doing it:

• Increase progress
    • Set progress bar’s progress to 0
  • Reset output_code’s text
  • Write the digit to output_code.

You need:

• Write the digit to output_code.
  • Increase progress
    • Set progress bar’s progress to 0
  • Reset output_code’s text
1 Like

Didn’t think about that, maybe it could explain the latence.

You’re right ! So I chose the : LineaProgressbar1.Progress block and now it works perfectly :slight_smile:

Your explaination was clear and precise. Thanks all for your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.