AAPT execution failed

This seems to be a recurrent problem. I have searched the topics, but can’t seem to find the cause. I don’t have assets with similar names. Companion works fine.
I am dead in the water until I get this solved.
Apologize in advance if the answer is already out there.[quote=“Richard_Mcclellan, post:1, topic:237687, full:true”]
This seems to be a recurrent problem. I have searched the topics, but can’t seem to find the cause. I don’t have assets with similar names. Companion works fine.
Apologize in advance if the answer is already out there.
[/quote]

[quote=“Richard_Mcclellan, post:1, topic:237687, full:true”]
Apologize in advance if the answer is already out there.
Squeezer_13Sep23v4.aia (681.5 KB)

What exactly is the error?
Please provide the complete log

Taifun

Open project settings , go to theming and then in theme set it to default. After that your project will compile

Here you have Squeezer_13Sep23v4.aia (681.4 KB)

P.S. even color issue is fixed in it

Thanks so much. I HAD read about the theme issue; in “settings”, I had theme blank. Changed it to the “default” drop down and all is good.
I really appreciate the prompt help.
On to the next problem.

Thanks so much.
What was the color issue? I fully admit my color choices are awful. If this project goes anywhere, I am going to enlist someone who has some color sense to help me out.
The support I recieve here for my boneheaded mistakes is awesome.

Then you haven’t experienced it however, you had this

A post was split to a new topic: Firebase config file error