Ad Fraud error when publish to play consol

Hello,

I have an error since I put ads on my app…

Do you know what the problem could be ?

In fact, I put a Banner on almost all my screens and put some interstitial on the start of one screen and when I click on any buttons (4), I open one intertitial too.
I have a premium version with inapp command in order to remove these admob banner and interstitial.

But since I code that, When I want to test my application on the play console, in order to publish my app, I have a ad fraud policy…

Anyone understand my problem and knoow help me ?

Bg regards :slight_smile:
Seb
(Below the error :slight_smile: )

Issue with your app
We have determined your app contains code to facilitate Ad Fraud.
Affected Versions:

App Bundle:23
About the Ad Fraud policy
Ad fraud is strictly prohibited. Ad interactions generated for the purpose of tricking an ad network into believing traffic is from authentic user interest is ad fraud, which is a form of invalid traffic. Ad fraud may be the byproduct of developers implementing ads in disallowed ways, such as showing hidden ads, automatically clicking ads, altering or modifying information and otherwise leveraging non-human actions (spiders, bots, etc.) or human activity designed to produce invalid ad traffic. Invalid traffic and ad fraud is harmful to advertisers, developers, and users, and leads to long-term loss of trust in the mobile Ads ecosystem.

App status: Rejected
Your app has been rejected and wasn’t published due to this policy issue. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

1 Like

you are showing an interstitial ad on the start of the screen, this is not allowed by admob, maybe because of this they rejected your app
I think you should first see tutorials of where and how to implement ads in your app, in order to publish it on play store

1 Like

ok ! Starting a screen with interstitial in not allowed ?
I will try to remove it and publish again :slight_smile:
Thank you.
do you have a link for a good tutorial ?

https://community.kodular.io/t/admob-best-practices

Also take it easy with the ads. Make sure the app is actually usable else that can lead to issues too.

ok !
Thanks for all !
I am looking that

Hi !
So, it is ok ! The problem come from the interstitial who started at the screen !
Thank you ! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.