Admob ads not showing when i compile the apps before compile all is ok i want help

admob ads not showing when i compile the apps before compile all is ok i want help

Since you call yourself technology support I would expect that you know how to ask a question. But looking at your post i guess not :wink:

3 Likes

There is no obstacle. When I tested my app with Kodular Companion everything is fine. Ads are not coming when I export the app and try it. I haven’t seen this before in kodular. Peter, please help.

Still we are no wizards. If you tell nothing about your project you get no help.

ok
Still we are no wizards. If you tell nothing about your project you get no help.

I think my app will be very useful for people

This is a computer related tutorial app. In which I have put ads. Approval has also been received from Kodular but ads is not coming.

Use admob OnLoadError yellow block
It will show why ads I can’t load

Basically common reason for ads can’t show because of less users

1 Like

kodular companion is ok but real device not showing ads . I already use error blocks

Kodular companion show the Kodular ads and atleast try with OnLoadError yellow block then tell your error message

this is the error

Your app is not interesting enough to show ads.

Make the app better so you get more downloads and more daily active users. Once there are enough people using your app on a regular basis Admob is more likely to start serving ads.

200+ screen

how did you say- Your app is not interesting enough to show ads.

If it was not interesting, what would have given the kodular approval?

I will make it further only when I will know why the ads is not coming and what its solution.

Because admob won’t show ads because of less users and you was checking it by yourself that means invalid traffic or admob can be determine as a self click by developer

admob is not for new apps soon your admob account will got ads limit or maybe be suspended for invalid traffic

Improve the UI of app

2 Likes

Seriously? This will get you into trouble very soon. You should rethink your app design.

4 Likes

It is admob who doesn’t find it interesting enough. That has nothing to do with Kodular. I think you should know that when using the ad components.

You want to develop the app after Admob serves ads.

However, Admob will not serve ads until after you develop an app that lots of people use regularly.

So work on your app now, and work on getting lots of instals, and more importantly, lots of regular users. Then Admob will serve ads.

The reason Kodular approved it is because it meets their guidelines and policies. But that doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to be a success or that Admob, who are separate from Kodular, will serve ads.

It means the UI is not so good and doesn’t attract users and due to less user base there are less ad request and that’s maybe the reason

IMPROVE THE UI AND USE AIRTABLE TO SHOW ADS & USE IT AFTER YOU GET A MORE TRAFFIC. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don’t use all caps. That is like shouting and we don’t shout here.