Admob Monetization

Please house, am i to request for app aproval to start showing ads on my App that is in the Playstore? just published my App and its not showing ads, what should i do?

In the Creator page, there is an option in the top right corner that says “Account”, then click in “My Account” and you will see a page with your account settings. Then, in the “Recent Projects” part, choose the project you want to monetize, when that page opens, search for “Monetization” and click in “Request monetization”. Fill the formulary and wait for Kodular to aprove your project.

They may not aprove your project if your app could be considered as an “earning app”. They have more criteria that I don’t know, but from what I know, it one key for aproval.

2 Likes

If your app is already in play store then there is no need of approval…
Download your app directly from play store to check ads are coming or not… & Also post your link so that other can check @Johnbosco_Ebuka

2 Likes

Also show us your blocks related to ads. Maybe your blocks aren’t correct.

2 Likes

The app must have been downloaded from Google Play to show ads, it can’t have been installed through apk generated file.

2 Likes

Okay, but its already in Playstore, do i still need to write Approval request?

Here is the link guyz https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=iRadio.JbtechSP

init ads

This is what i got in my Account. admo

change block. When screen 2 on app resume…

Use when admob interstitial load do
Show interstitial ad…

1 Like

okay got you

1 Like

Ok… try if you really get it. Else I will post blocks…

okay, i’ve tried it, can u just paste the block so i can get it more…

1 Like

IMG_20200316_083249

1 Like

some days before i was requested a app for monetize but for some reason i have deleted that project and now i want to give a monetize approve again in another project but no option is showing there.
“You already have an app under review” is showing.
please someone help me to solve this.