AdMob Policy Violation - Issue Site Behaviour: Navigation

This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob programme policies and as a result, ad serving has been restricted to your application. View in policy centre

Google AdMob ad serving has been restricted to your app
Here are some details
App Id: com.yashagarwaljaipur.vmi
Action required: If you have modified your app to be in compliance with our policies or you feel this violation is in error, please visit the AdMob Policy Centre to view this violation and request a re-review.
We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies and help reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

My app Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yashagarwaljaipur.vmi

Issue Found
Site Behaviour: Navigation Must fix

As stated in our programme policies, sites or apps displaying Google ads should provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be able to easily navigate through the site or app to find what products, goods or services are promised. Examples of misguided navigation include, but aren’t limited to:

• False claims of downloadable or streaming content
  • Linking to content that does not exist
  • Redirecting users to irrelevant and/or misleading web pages
  • Text on a page unrelated to the topic and/or business model of the website.

But there is no such issue in my app. Please help me with the solution ASAP.

Share your ad block.

Here are all the blocks related to ad components-

blocks (3)
blocks (4)
blocks (5)
blocks (6)
blocks (7)

blocks (11)
blocks

I’m not sure but showing ad in ad loaded block can cause navigation issue.
According to me, better way to show ad is just like the way you load ads. By doing this, you can specify points where ads will show. This may cause ad failed to show but ads will only come at specific points.
Otherwise if ad loading takes more time then it can show at any random points.

didn’t get you first you are talking about banner ads or Interstitial ads ? Please can you point out the block where i have to change so that i don’t face these issues ?

Interstitial ads

Eg- You can load interstitial ads at screen initialisation and use show ads at points you want to show ad.

did you check the app from the link i given above ? please download and check. The Interstitial ads work on 4 places -

1. Home - where to switch to instrument u want to play
  2. Navigation menu - where to switch to instrument u want to play
  3. After recording completed
  4. when you share recording

means i call admob intertitial.load ad at screen initialize and set admob intertitial ad enabled true where i want to show them ?

d
This is the problem

Are you sure ? So i use these blocks where i want to show the ad ?

I modified this -

To This -
blocks (12)

And will delete this -

Incorrect, wait i’m sending my blocks.

okay, thanks

This is how i use it. Nomenclature is not great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

blocks (7)
blocks (6)

blocks (9)
blocks (10)

like seriously woww, seems to be very difficult to understand but i will try.

Few questions :-
why are these numbers for ? to limit viewing ads per users ?
do you use single screen or multiples screen, I use single screen
whats the vertical scroll arrangements for ?

why you use these two ? when the upper blocks can work ?

the block of variables you used ? -

Sdk take time to load .5-1 sec, to overcome this I initialise SDK at screen initialisation.
Probability that First ad is shown increases because ad is shown at second click.

Can you be more specific?

I use ad loaded to limit ads per session.
Vertical scroll is related to my app not ads